After School Clubs in Bicester
The charity, Bernados is running a number of after school clubs in Bicester for children of all ages and abilities:
- Tuesday: Courtenders, Bicester Hub, 6pm – 8pm, age 13 – 25. Social skills based youth group with a high focus on group work, interaction with peers and engaging in activities.
- Wednesday: Kidlington Hub After School Group, 3pm – 5pm, age 5 – 12 (older referrals are consider depending on individual needs.) A large group of mixed needs with activities ranging from arts and crafts and out door play to sensory based sessions and cookery.
- Thursday: Butterflies, Bardwell School, Bicester, 3.15 – 5.15pm, age 9 – 18. A mixed ability group focused on social skills and positive interaction, we work towards AQA certifications and building confidence and independence.
- Thursday: Buffers, Glory Farm Children’s centre, Bicester, 3.15 – 5.30pm, age 5 – 12. Here we focus on basic social skills including laying the table, table manners and positive play. An active session with plenty to choose from.
- Friday: Bicester Bowling Group, 5.30 – 7.30pm, age 5 – 18. A mixed group of ages and abilities, we focus on independent skills relevant to each individuals abilities and encourage positive interaction within the group.
She will send you a referral form and arrange a home visit.
Please note, Hannah also runs residential holidays.