After School Clubs in Bicester
The charity, Bernados is running a number of after school clubs in Bicester for children of all ages and abilities:
- Tuesday: Courtenders, Bicester Hub, 6pm – 8pm, age 13 – 25. Social skills based youth group with a high focus on group work, interaction with peers and engaging in activities.
- Wednesday: Kidlington Hub After School Group, 3pm – 5pm, age 5 – 12 (older referrals are consider depending on individual needs.) A large group of mixed needs with activities ranging from arts and crafts and out door play to sensory based sessions and cookery.
- Thursday: Butterflies, Bardwell School, Bicester, 3.15 – 5.15pm, age 9 – 18. A mixed ability group focused on social skills and positive interaction, we work towards AQA certifications and building confidence and independence.
- Thursday: Buffers, Glory Farm Children’s centre, Bicester, 3.15 – 5.30pm, age 5 – 12. Here we focus on basic social skills including laying the table, table manners and positive play. An active session with plenty to choose from.
- Friday: Bicester Bowling Group, 5.30 – 7.30pm, age 5 – 18. A mixed group of ages and abilities, we focus on independent skills relevant to each individuals abilities and encourage positive interaction within the group.
If you are interested in any of these clubs, please contact Hannah Cardona of Bernados
She will send you a referral form and arrange a home visit.
Please note, Hannah also runs residential holidays.